Life is so much better when you're good at it. Here is a video that amazes and inspires me. Evidently, there are no limits...
Here are 20 ideas for being the best version of yourself.
1. Smile. You're beautiful.
2. Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can trust that with faith, courage, and discipline all things are possible.
3. Zoom Focus. Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: "What are the three most important things I need to do today that will help me create the life I want?"
4. Take a morning walk or jog of gratitude. Call it a "Thank You Walk."
5. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Feed encouragement to your subconscious rather than allowing your fears and subconscious weaknesses guide you in the wrong direction.
6. Choose faith instead of fear. Faith turns adversities and dead-ends into detours to a better outcome than you thought possible.
7. Don't chase dollars or success. Decide to make a difference and build meaningful relationships and allow success to find you.
8. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in your purpose, people, and the positive present moment.
9. Build your life and career with the greatest success strategies of all. Love and Serve.
10. Every day focus on your purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don't get burned out because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
11. Remember there's no such thing as an overnight success. Patience and faith are the glue that hold it all together. Celebrate the little victories along the journey.
12. Expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
13. Rest. You can't replace sleep with caffeine.
14. No whining. No complaining. No excuses. If you're complaining, you're not leading.
15. Read more books than you did last year.
16. Live with passion and purpose. Get connected to what’s most important to you so you can find clarity in your vision. Lifestyle design is standard for people we admire.
17. Think about what you "Get to do" rather than what you "Have to do." Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. Be systematic about increasing your positivity. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only live once. It’s normal to notice what we don’t have, so don't b normal. Life isn’t fair and the good news is that overall, it’s probably not fair in our favor. In fact, I believe I won the lottery when I was born!
Download these tips as a Printable PDF
How will you smile more this year? Share your single best piece of advice or personal strategy in the comments below.